Dealing with Divorce is Nan Cohen's long-running Pittsburgh-based radio show. Here, her valued experts join her to discuss divorce and all of its related issues. "Nan on Divorce" is now recognized as the go to person on divorce. While she does not promote divorce, Nan does promote understanding all of the complexities of divorce: from custody to alimony, child support to financial settlements, parenting skills, dating, and remarriage. On KDKA 1020AM and KQV 1410 AM in Pittsburgh, Nan’s shows are also heard streaming on pittsburgh.cbslocal.com and www.kqv.com.
In addition to DEALING WITH DIVORCE, Nan has hosted these popular half-hour shows:
- MIND BODY & SOUL
About emotional and physical well-being.
- THE HOME SOLUTIONS SHOW
Dealing with high end home improvements.
- PITTSBURGH’S TALKIN' PETS
- PITTSBURGH LIFESTYLES
A show featuring local businesses which can improve your life.
Nan provides an initial consultation during which goals and concerns are discussed. Then meetings are scheduled to provide personal and thoughtful guidance for each phase of the separation and divorce process. Nan’s team of experts assures her clients of a comprehensive approach and the availability of those who can assist with other personal, professional and family challenges.
In addition to her own workshops and author events, Nan Cohen is seen and heard off the air in community events and appearances as a speaker, guest host, auctioneer, or moderator. Please complete Nan’s contact form or email to inquire about speaking programs. Please include the nature of the event, the date, the audience, and whether the event is for charity.
A divorce coach:
- Is a professional who brings broad knowledge and experience to assist you in managing the many personal challenges that may arise during a divorce.
- Assists you in understanding your options and making informed decisions regarding parenting, lifestyle, and social situations.
- Provides a sounding board to expose and discuss the gamut of emotions that arise during divorce such as fear, anger, guilt, and frustration.
- Supports you in finding the balance between divorce and moving forward with your life.
- Helps you with parenting and custody questions
- Is a personal database of resources and professionals who deal with every aspect of divorce. Your coach is able to refer you to experts on advice on important areas of your life.
- Is there to suggest tools for understanding working through your emotions
- Can help you formulate your goals and visualize your dreams.